This online course goes over Bloodborne Pathogens, what they are, and why is it important for what Permanent Makeup Artists do.
We wanted to create a detailed course on this subject because it is incredibly serious and many are entering this industry without proper understanding of how to do their best to protect themselves and their clients. In this online course we are bringing you the facts, as well as video showing how it is applicable for the permanent makeup industry.
Once you purchase the online course, you will have access for 60 days.
- Introduction (0:32)
- Chapter 1: Bloodborne Pathogens: Slides
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Video (2:08)
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Quiz
- Chapter 2: Hand Washing vs Hand Sanitizing: Slides
- Hand Washing vs Hand Sanitizing: Video (1:38)
- Hand Washing vs Hand Sanitizing: Quiz
- Chapter 3: Proper Tray Set-up: Slides
- Proper Tray Set-up: Video (3:21)
- Proper Tray Set-up: Quiz
- Chapter 4: Machines & Needles: Video (1:09)
- Machines & Needles: Quiz
- Chapter 5: Tray Tear Down & Clean Up: Slides
- Tray Tear Down & Clean Up: Video (2:06)
- Tray Tear Down & Clean Up: Quiz
- Chapter 6: Do's and Don'ts of Sharps Containers: Video (2:15)
- Do's and Don'ts of Sharps Containers: Quiz
- Chapter 7: Workplace Dos and Don'ts: Slides
- Workplace Dos and Don'ts: Video (2:05)
- Workplace Do's and Don'ts: Quiz
- Chapter 8: BONUS CHAPTER - Coronavirus: Slides
- Certificate of Completion
Owner / Artist / Certified Trainer
Being raised in the arts by her father, Stephen Shortridge, a nationally acclaimed artist, Hayley Shortridge-Gabriel followed in her father’s footsteps and became a professional artist in 2005 selling her fine art in galleries from California to Florida.
Hoping to offer her creativity beyond the traditional canvas she decided to apply her skills in fine art to the human canvas and that’s when her business True Life Canvas was formed. Hayley received her certification in permanent cosmetics from Permanent Cosmetique International based in San Francisco, California established in 1989.
Whether Hayley is working with a person or a canvas each application is executed with precision and detail. Regardless of the application, colors are hand picked and blended to achieve the perfect shade the client is looking for.